by Flint Adam, Nolensville Resident & Realtor®
Today, we look at the Nolen Park subdivision as we continue through my 2014 sales stats for neighborhoods in Nolensville. All data comes from the Middle Tennessee Multiple Listing Service and does not include for sale by owner stats.
Here are residential sales stats for the Nolen Park subdivision in Nolensville, Tennessee for calendar year 2014.
- Home sales: 2 (both existing)
- Price range of homes sold: $400,000 – $405,250
- Average list price: $417,700
- Average sales price: $402,625
- List to sales price ratio: ~96%
- Average sales price/square foot: $138.79
- Average number of bedrooms: 3.5
- Age range of homes sold: 2007 – 2011
- Average square footage: 2,901sf
- Average days on market: 90
- Primary Home Builders: Jones Company
There was 1 Nolen Park listing that expired during calendar year 2014, and 2 listings that were withdrawn.
For a look at homes currently available for sale in Nolen Park, please click on the “communities” button at the top of this page and then click on Nolen Park.
I’m a Nolensville TN resident… I’m a Nolensville TN Realtor®… and I always offer a complimentary, no commitment, no pressure Comparative Market Analysis for my neighbors. Please let me know how I may assist you in the sale or purchase of a Nolensville property.