by Flint Adam, Nolensville Resident & Realtor®
We’ve made it! This marks the final entry in my 2014 sales stats for neighborhoods in Nolensville. We end by looking at how the Winterset Woods neighborhood fared last year. All data comes from the Middle Tennessee Multiple Listing Service and does not include for sale by owner stats.
Here are residential sales stats for the Winterset Woods subdivision in Nolensville, Tennessee for calendar year 2014.
- Home sales: 36 (18 new… 18 existing)
- Price range of homes sold: $284,000 – $565,000
- Average list price: $404,300
- Average sales price: $402,822
- List to sales price ratio: ~99%
- Average sales price/square foot: $134.32
- Average number of bedrooms: 4.14
- Age range of homes sold: 2006 – 2014
- Average square footage: 2,999sf
- Average days on market: 32
- Primary Home Builders: Pulte Homes, Drees Homes, Celebration Homes
There were 7 Winterset Woods listings that expired during calendar year 2014, and 8 listings that were withdrawn.
For a look at homes currently available for sale in Winterset Woods, please click on the “communities” button at the top of this page and then click on Winterset Woods.
I’m a Nolensville TN resident… I’m a Nolensville TN Realtor®… and I always offer a complimentary, no commitment, no pressure Comparative Market Analysis for my neighbors. Please let me know how I may assist you in the sale or purchase of a Nolensville property.