by Flint Adam, Nolensville Resident & Realtor®
My apologies for the delay resuming our Nolensville neighborhood real estate recap. A birthday and a Super Bowl will do that to you!
Let’s keep rolling through my 2014 sales stats for neighborhoods in Nolensville by checking in on the Stonebrook subdivision. All data comes from the Middle Tennessee Multiple Listing Service and does not include for sale by owner stats.
Here are residential sales stats for the Stonebrook subdivision in Nolensville, Tennessee for calendar year 2014.
- Home sales: 10 (all existing homes)
- Price range of homes sold: $167,000 – $369,000
- Average list price: $275,722
- Average sales price: $266,806
- List to sales price ratio: ~97%
- Average sales price/square foot: $108.46
- Average number of bedrooms: 3.56
- Age range of homes sold: 1979 – 2004
- Average square footage: 2,460sf
- Average days on market: 49
There were 0 Stonebrook listings that expired during calendar year 2014, and 2 listings that were withdrawn.
For a look at homes currently available for sale in Stonebrook, please click on the “communities” button at the top of this page and then click on Stonebrook.
I’m a Nolensville TN resident… I’m a Nolensville TN Realtor®… and I always offer a complimentary, no commitment, no pressure Comparative Market Analysis for my neighbors. Please let me know how I may assist you in the sale or purchase of a Nolensville property.