It will be about a week before the Williamson County Association of Realtors (WCAR) releases the final residential sales statistics for November 2014, but the initial data looks like we’re holding steady with October’s volume.
As I pour over November sales data available to Realtors® via the Middle Tennessee Multiple Listing Service, I have found the following figures for Nolensville TN real estate…
- 27 Nolensville homes were sold… compared to 28 sales in October 2014.
- Bent Creek led the way with 9 sales… all but 2 of them were new construction.
- The average Nolensville home sale price was $430,537… up from $348,467 the previous month.
- The average Nolensville days on market (DOM) was 71… up from 38 in October.
- The average price/square foot for homes sold in Nolensville (Williamson County) in November was $140.88/sf… up from $129.25/sf in October. (Keep in mind, this figure is a snapshot in time and not a figure with which you can properly determine your own home’s price/sf. If you are thinking about selling in the near future, I am happy to deliver a free, no-obligation Comparative Market Analysis for your home.)
A few interesting things to point out: we are holding steady with the actual number of homes sold… both month to month and year over year. (November 2013 also featured 27 sales.)
The average November home sale price shot up considerably compared to October – the main reason being there were six town homes that sold in October, priced in the low-$200s, that affected overall Nolensville averages.
Days on market also shot up – almost doubling from the month before. Several homes sold in November that had been sitting on the market 120+ days.
Looking ahead, there are 18 homes with an active sale-contingency on them (as of this writing), and a host of properties with a pending sale status. In 2013, 28 homes sold in the month of December, so I’m optimistic we’ll see a similar number play out again this year.
I’ll follow up with a final wrap-up of November sales once WCAR releases official numbers in a few days. Until then, folks… this is your Nolensville resident and Realtor®, Flint Adam, saying stay warm, stay safe, and stay merry!
Note: The above information cites Williamson County sales data for Nolensville, Tennessee. There are, of course, a handful of Nolensville properties that also exist in Davidson and Rutherford counties, but for the purpose of this article I am focusing on Williamson County since a majority of Nolensville addresses fall within this geographic area.