by Flint Adam, Nolensville Resident & Realtor®
Today, my report on 2014 sales stats for neighborhoods in Nolensville continues on to Burkitt Place. It’s important to note that the Burkitt Place neighborhood has homes in both Davidson and Williamson counties. This report looks at the neighborhood numbers as a whole, and does not break down further the differences between homes on either side of the county line. For a more detailed analysis, you are welcome to personally reach out to me if you’re interested in a Comparative Market Analysis for your home. All data comes from the Middle Tennessee Multiple Listing Service and does not include for sale by owner stats.
Here are residential sales stats for the Burkitt Place subdivision in Nolensville, Tennessee for calendar year 2014.
- Home sales: 69 homes (35 existing)
- Price range of homes sold: $250,000 – $448,900
- Average list price: $343,437
- Average sales price: $341,435
- List to sales price ratio: ~99%
- Average sales price/square foot: $129.63
- Average number of bedrooms: 3.81
- Age range of homes sold: 2006 – 2014
- Average square footage: 2,634sf
- Average days on market: 83
- Primary Home Builders: Brookhaven Development, Celebration Homes, Drees Homes, Regent Homes
There were 27 Burkitt Place listings that expired during calendar year 2014, and 19 listings that were withdrawn.
For a look at homes currently available for sale in Burkitt Place, please click on the “communities” button at the top of this page and then click on Burkitt Place.
I’m a Nolensville TN resident… I’m a Nolensville TN Realtor®… and I always offer a complimentary, no commitment, no pressure Comparative Market Analysis for my neighbors. Please let me know how I may assist you in the sale or purchase of a Nolensville property.