by Flint Adam, Nolensville Resident & Realtor®
My report on 2014 sales stats for neighborhoods in Nolensville continues today with the town’s largest neighborhood. All data comes from the Middle Tennessee Multiple Listing Service and does not include for sale by owner stats.
Here are residential sales stats for the Bent Creek subdivision in Nolensville, Tennessee for calendar year 2014.
- Home sales: 158 (115* new or to be built… 43 existing) *~73% homes sold were new construction
- Price range of homes sold: $195,900 – $489,873
- Average list price: $315,174
- Average sales price: $315,001
- List to sales price ratio: ~100%
- Average sales price/square foot: $125.45/sf
- Average number of bedrooms: 3.56
- Age range of homes sold: 2005 – 2014
- Average square footage: 2,511sf
- Average days on market: 52
- Primary Home Builders: Phillips Builders, Westview Homes, Newmark Homes, Citizens Homes, Jones Company, Goodall Homes, Patterson Company, Turnberry Homes, DAC Homes
There were 24 Bent Creek listings that expired during calendar year 2014, and 61 listings that were withdrawn.
For a look at homes currently available for sale in Bent Creek, please click on the “communities” button at the top of this page and then click on Bent Creek.
I’m a Nolensville TN resident… I’m a Nolensville TN Realtor®… and I always offer a complimentary, no commitment, no pressure Comparative Market Analysis for my neighbors. Please let me know how I may assist you in the sale or purchase of a Nolensville property.