by Flint Adam, Nolensville Resident & Realtor®
Here is my first report on 2014 sales stats for neighborhoods in Nolensville. I’ll continue this series in the days ahead. All data comes from the Middle Tennessee Multiple Listing Service and does not include for sale by owner stats.
We begin with residential sales stats for the Arrington Retreat subdivision in Nolensville, Tennessee for calendar year 2014.
- Home sales: 28… 26 new construction (and model), 2 existing
- Price range of homes sold: $349,245 – $516,428
- Average list price: $425,891
- Average sales price: $427,497
- List to sales price ratio: ~100.04%
- Average sales price/square foot: $138.53/sf
- Average number of bedrooms: 4.04
- Age range of homes sold: 2011 – 2014
- Average square footage: 3,086sf
- Average days on market: 74
- Primary Home Builders: Phillips Builders, Drees Homes
There were 11 Arrington Retreat listings that expired during calendar year 2014, and 4 listings that were withdrawn.
For a look at homes currently available for sale in Arrington Retreat, please click on the “communities” button at the top of this page and then click on Arrington Retreat.
I’m a Nolensville TN resident… I’m a Nolensville TN Realtor®… and I always offer a complimentary, no commitment, no pressure Comparative Market Analysis for my neighbors. Please let me know how I may assist you in the sale or purchase of a Nolensville property.